The ideal network must be straightforward and easy to manage. No two organizations have the same needs. Whether you’re concerned with the current rising costs of your IT services, or just running short on time because of your expanding business and need to hand over the reins, we can help. Our aim is to design and build the best network for you with the highest degree of functionality at the lowest reasonable cost. We’ll work with you to design, engineer, procure and implement a new infrastructure from the ground up or integrate an existing architecture into a complete networking system. By allowing us to plan and develop your system you can spend less time worrying about how to build your network and focus instead on the possibilities it will create for your organization.
Providing Microsoft Windows, Small Business Server and BackOffice Integration and optimization.
- Exchange Server deployments and migrations
- Active Directory planning, integration and deployment
- Group Policy implementation
- Windows to Windows migrations (all versions)
- SQL Server installations
- Proxy Server installations
Organizations plagued by network issues can greatly benefit from a network assessment. Testing and analyzing all areas of network performance will uncover underlying causes for each of the following areas:
- Physical-layer analysis: Perform an automated network discovery, Examine data, and identify physical errors related to networking devices.
- Network design and configuration analysis: Collect device configuration information, compare design and configuration data against best practices.
- Network utilization analysis: Examine network utilization for WAN and Internet access connections.
- Network throughput analysis: Measure actual data transfer rates for WAN and Internet access connections and compare against expected results.
- End-to-end performance analysis: Measure network latency across the network. Examine data retransmission rates and the route/path of packets through the network.
- Security vulnerability analysis: High level security assessment to include switch and interface security as well as VLAN security.
Network Wiring and Cable Design
Whether it’s a single network drop or a complete build out for expansion we can help you design and implement your cabling project. Our cabling partners are trained and certified to install and comply with all of the top manufacturers specifications, such as AMP-Netconnect (TE), Corning, Leviton, Berk-Tek,Ortronics, General/Panduit.
In a market segment where the technology is changing every year, Network design can become a complex and confusing process. Even the most advanced users and IT organizations recognize the difficulty in staying abreast of the features and functionality of today’s networking equipment.
Our Network Architecture and Design team can help you build a reliable, cost effective, and future-proof network infrastructure. Call us for a free quote.