The Product Specialist will be responsible for training clients on the operation of the MFP systems supported and sold by CBE Office Solutions. In addition; the Product Specialist will assist Account Executives at sales demonstrations and trials. Knowledge of industry protocol, Copy, Facsimile, Scanning and Print functions is required. Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills are a must. Travel (driving) to clients within all Southern California counties CBE supports is a requirement. Applicant must be dedicated to providing exceptional customer support and follow-up.
Sell business equipment and software solutions business to business in required volumes to meet or exceed both the company and personal quota and income requirements.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Take Ownership of the sales process.
- Develop and maintain accounts.
- Prospect within given territory
- Product knowledge
- Accurate Monthly Forecasting to your supervisor
- Accurately updating database of current and potential clients
- Team Player.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Desire to Make Money
- Ability to work with others
Main responsibilities entail providing basic technical support to clients.
FAX RESUME TO 949-830-3337 or CALL 949-830-1400